Vintage Fair Buys (+ extras)

I couldn't go to the vintage fair without buying anything, so here is a roundup of my purchases from Saturday.

3 Vintage Scarves - £5 - I don't know the name of the stall I bought these from

Pair of Pink Flower Hair Grips, Black Cat Eye Necklace - £5 - Razorblade Mermaid Jewellery

'H' Scrabble Tile Ring - £3 - Minimum Mouse

Pair of Black Polka Dot Bow Hair Clips - £5 - Imogen's Imagination

I also popped into Evolution as I had a loyalty card, which was due to run out at the end of January and I needed one more stamp on it to claim a £5 gift voucher. I bought a lovely tea for one set (£9), which I had been looking at for a while, and a cute little Owl picture frame (£2).
Unfortunately, it seems that I may have to take the tea for one set back and try to have it exchanged for another as the paint and glaze on the inside is cracked and sticking out around the top of the mug. Once I have got that sorted, I shall look forward to using my little set - I might even use my gift card towards some other bits and pieces from the same range.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complete Cosplay

Captain America Cosplay Underskirt

Dyed Shoes