Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Colour


This was another Poundland purchase, which I decided to buy because I had never tried magnetic nail varnish before and wanted to see how it worked. The shade I bought is called Cosmic Blue.

I applied one coat to each nail and allowed it to dry. Then I applied a second coat to each nail, before holding the magnet (on top of the lid) above each nail. I did this one nail at a time, so that the nail varnish didn't dry before I held the magnet over it.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting great results, but I think it looks really good when it is finished. It adds a nice pattern to each nail, which is uniform and still quite subtle.

I think this will be something I will buy again, in various shades.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complete Cosplay

Captain America Cosplay Underskirt

Dyed Shoes