Latest Shopping Haul


I have a problem when it comes to shopping. I just can't help myself when I see something pretty - I just have to buy it. Here are a few of the bits and pieces I have treated myself to recently.




Two skater dresses from Primark - £5 each reduced to £2 each

I finally found a pair of wellies that fit my legs! Also Primark - £12

A pair of cat-eye reading glasses that I hope to take the lenses out of so that I can wear them for a production of Grease in March. Primark - £3 reduced to £1

Tweezers - £1 for a pack of two, Nail gems - £1.50, Nail files and case - £1. All Primark


Hair accessories and Polka Dot nail varnish - Poundland

I stumbled across this Something Sweet magazine the other day and had to buy it. I am thinking of subscribing to it. If I do, I may be trying my hand at various sweet treats, so watch this space.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Complete Cosplay

Captain America Cosplay Underskirt

Dyed Shoes