Grease Costumes

I have finally got around to putting my photographs from Grease on my laptop, so here are the pictures of the costumes that I wore.

Act 1
Glasses - Primark - £3 £1 on sale
Shirt - Peacocks - £9 (I think)
Skirt - Made by me
Socks - Primark - £1.50
Shoes - Primark - £3

High School Hop

Hair Flower - Claire's - Don't remember price
Dress - Vivien of Holloway - £89
Corsage - Provided by company
Shoes - eBay - £8

Act 2
Blouse - Made by me
Belt - Don't remember
Skirt - Made by me

Along with my costume pieces, I also wore a Jessica Simpson hairdo 15" wavy clip in extension which I purchased on eBay last year in order to make my hair appear shorter. I pin curled the bottom of my hair up under the hair piece and then pulled the top of my hair around to the back and created a few pin curls to disguise the length and hide the top of the extension.


Comments

  1. Oh I love them ALL!! Especially the white frock! No I can't choose.
    Perfect Grease attire :)

    trishhunterfinds.com.au xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Complete Cosplay

Captain America Cosplay Underskirt

My Booktober Fail and a Win!