VPSA - The Result



So, I finally finished and wore my playsuit from the Vintage Playsuit Sew Along! I took the skirt on holiday with me, but never wore it because the waistband is too small to fasten.

The shorts are very comfortable and I wore them quite a lot while on holiday. The only problem is that the waistband is a little too big (what is it with me and waistbands?), but not enough to stop me form wearing them! I intend to take the waistband in at some point soon and I would love to make a couple more pairs of shorts from the same pattern as they are comfortable and easy to wear. The pockets are also a huge plus for me.

The blouse was also comfortable to wear, but I will definitely make it longer if I make another version of it in the future, as it only just tucked under the waistband of the shorts.

Playsuits are definitely something that I will sew again!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Booktober Fail and a Win!

Vintage Playsuit Sew Along

Books for £1!