Stratford-Upon-Avon OOTD

We went to Stratford-Upon-Avon in January for a few days on the anniversary of our engagement. I thought I would have a go at an outfit post and show you what I wore whilst we were away.

Please excuse the black hair bobbles around my wrist on all of these!


Day 1
We went out for a meal on the anniversary of our engagement. We went to a restaurant called Sorrento, which is where we went last year, just before he proposed.
Blouse & Trousers: Collectif
Shoes: Debenhams
Bangles: Splendette

Day 2
On the second day, we did some more of the Shakespeare houses and went for afternoon tea at the Fourteas. It is an amazing 1940s themed tearoom and a lady who was having tea there complimented me on my jumper and was shocked when she heard that I knitted it myself.
Jumper: Handknit by me
Trousers: Collectif
Shoes: Primark
Bangles: Splendette

Day 2 - Evening
This year, we managed to coincide our trip with the production of Twelfth Night at the RSC. It was fantastic and we also bought the cd soundtrack because the music was great.
Dress: Handmade by me
Hair Flower: Imogen's Imagination
Shoes: Debenhams
Bangles: Splendette

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Booktober Fail and a Win!

Vintage Playsuit Sew Along

Books for £1!