Recent Primark Haul

Hello!

I am here with another Primark haul! This stuff was all from a shopping trip a few weeks ago.

I bought some LED lights for my bedroom and potentially to string up as part of a background for future YouTube videos.

I bought this tinned, 3-wick candle to use in my bedroom. It smells lovely and the purple tin matches the colour scheme of my room. I will be able to use the tin after the candle has burned out to store various small bits and pieces.

I have wanted a collapsible hula hoop for a while, so when I saw this in Primark, reduced to £2 I couldn't resist. I'm looking forward to using this soon.

I wasn't looking for new makeup brushes, but these ones were next to the tills when I went to pay and for only £1, I couldn't really say no.

This nail varnish twist pot is very useful and easy to use. It removes nail varnish pretty quickly and is less messy than tipping it from a bottle onto cotton wool.

I decided to try these makeup sponges as I wanted to see how good they are. A lot of people are using them as they are similar to the more expensive Beauty Blender sponges and the shape is supposed to help you to blend foundation all around your face with ease.

I love a good plaid shirt and I have wanted a red one for a while, so I had to get this as soon as I saw it. It is so comfortable and has sleeves that button up above the elbow so that they don't roll down.

I picked up these black knee highs to use as part of my Scarlet Witch cosplay at Sheffield Film and Comic Con this year.

These two sets of rings are also to be used for my Scarlet Witch cosplay as she wears a variety of rings in The Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I will be writing about Sheffield Film and Comic Con again after this weekend, so keep your eyes peeled for pictures of the cosplay with these items!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Booktober Fail and a Win!

Vintage Playsuit Sew Along

Books for £1!